(keitai-l) Re: Ajax/DOM Nookia/Apple webkit

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 11/04/05
Do DOCOMO have a financial incentive in keeping browser capabilities
limited, or is this just slothfullness/arrogance/inertia/NIH (Not
Invented Here)?
Is this (the release of a powerful, open source browser for keitai
with advanced capabilities) a defining moment in the JP keitai scene,
in which the test of the world definitively overtakes Japan with
tools to access the mobile web?

Is DOCOMO now a drag on the JP mobile web?

Nick