(keitai-l) Re: new entrants to the JP keitai market?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 11/10/05
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Nick May wrote:

> Most JP men of my age I have demoed it to have gone positively priapic
> at its capabilities - and astonished that Voda hasn't made more
> of it. A 30 second commercial of someone controlling a powerpoint
> presentation from their keitai at work, then their computer based home
> entertainment system at home, would sell boatloads....

But the market is aging. And I've been able to browse the web for my
favourite song titles, store my favourites in a catalogue in my phone,
and then use my Docomo phone as a karaoke remote control for quite some
time now. :-)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***