(keitai-l) Re: SMS vs mobile email

From: alfie <alfied_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12/01/05
all i can say is:
rule no1: fun
rule no2: fun through egregious faux offence

ok, thats not an actual rule:

rule no 1: fun, - most of what has happened to make what we enjoy on the
webhas been best championed by those who want a bit of fun - if you want
to complain about a bit of pro spam on a list? well, you're missing the
point; they dont know where the fun is and so dissapointingly, neither
do you? que? que sa!

rule no2: fun through egregious faux offence: sometimes we dont remember
that the web is about fun - especially when we get so het up about it
being about making sure we can not only pay our rent, but also pay for
holidays to the latest AJAX conference - me? Im not sure how Im paying
the rent tomorrow but I am having ALL the fun.

--
Alfie