(keitai-l) Re: Mobile Web Development in Japan: A Tag Soup Tale

From: Christopher Kobayashi <chriskk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12/07/05
> He thinks you can have one output file and magic it up for different
> capability viewers using CSS. But keitai sites have different
> navilogic to mobile sites, which have different logic to webtop
> sites. As I see it a keitai site and a mobile site are quite
> different things.

I understand your point about navigation logic(information
architecture) being different for keitai and desktop, but what's the
difference between a mobile site vs keitai site? Well actually, what
is a mobile site? Something aimed at PIMs ...

chriskk
--
b: http://ver2.oreno.org/
e: chriskk@gmail.com