(keitai-l) Re: Mobile Web Development in Japan: A Tag Soup Tale

From: Christopher Kobayashi <chriskk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12/07/05
CSS has the technical capability to handle this situation, but the end
user is stuck with the bill for user's not on unlimited data plans.
Until data packets are cheaper, I feel that it would be better to not
send an entire pc-based navigation. Maybe we need to create a custom
simplified navigation on the server-side.

Also, the data size of the PC page would need to be checked.

chriskk

--
b: http://ver2.oreno.org/
e: chriskk@gmail.com