(keitai-l) Possible to Make Personal Ringtone Available for Download?

From: Kenny Hong (Solid Projects) <kenny_at_solidprojects.com>
Date: 12/12/05
Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to make a ringtone available for download
from a normal webserver by users of AU / Vodafone / Docomo ?
It's for a single ringtone; and there's no charge for the ringtone itself.
The ringtone is originally in MP3 format; and I understand that the file
needs to be converted into formats supported by the phones.

I've checked some of the software out there (Soundmaker by Sourcenext) and
according to the salesperson, you need to transfer the sound file via a USB
cable attached to your computer; via a mini-SD Card; or by sending an email
from your PC. Other software that I've found seems to suggest the same
thing.

What I'm looking for is the ability to browse the site directly with your
keitai; click on a link to the sound file; and then having it download into
your keitai.
Is this possible? If so, how do I go about doing it?

Thanks!

Kenny