(keitai-l) Re: Possible to Make Personal Ringtone Available for Download?

From: <michael_at_bxb.com.au>
Date: 12/13/05
Hi Kenny

> What I'm looking for is the ability to browse the site directly with your
> keitai; click on a link to the sound file; and then having it download into
> your keitai. Is this possible? If so, how do I go about doing it?

That is the usual way for phones to get ringtones.

I suggest you search this list or go to the major carriers (developer-oriented)
web sites like DoCoMo's i-mode developer site or AU's ezfactory etc to find out
how to compose the markup accordingly (google it up for links). Of course you
will need to create the downloadable content in the appropriate way.

Regards

Michael.

This mail sent through WinShop Webmail (http://www.winshop.com.au/)