(keitai-l) Re: imode JP news in English 2006

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/27/05
What would you suggest as a business model
for a "free" i-mode side delivering high-quality
reliable and relevant and un-biased news to
your keitai?
Would you tolerate an avalanche of "free" deai-spam
to pay for the people making the news?
Or people visiting you and phoning you on your
keitai to sell removals and investment advice?

Do you have any other ideas to pay for this service?

Gerhard

William G. Perrin III wrote:
> Are there any more decent English language news sites covering Japan
> which don't require payment? JapanToday took their service offline
> while they make the transition to the name crisscross:
> http://www.japantoday.com/i/
> While looking for alternatives I was amazed at the lack of such
> sites. It seems there were a lot more imode access-able English sites
> with decent content a few years back. Any suggested sites?
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                          Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/                       http://www.eurotechnology.com/