(keitai-l) Re: Yahoo Go for Series 60

From: Debi Jones <debi.jones_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/10/06
Thomas,
That's assuming that creating another walled garden is desirable.  It's
unclear to me why a Y! walled garden is any better than an operator walled
garden.  I don't use all of Yahoo's applications neither do I use all of
Google's applications.  The idea of a MSesque domination of my smartphone is
as distasteful and unwelcomed as the domination of my PC.  I believe
integration is a word that was used often by MS when they were accused of
antitrust violations by the EU and the US Justice Dept.

Maybe it's just me.

...Debi