(keitai-l) Re: iphone

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/06/06
Nick,

on May 13, 2006 Nikkei wrote about a SoftBank/Apple cooperation
for an iPod type phone - we wrote about this in our blog:
http://eurotechnology.com/blog/2006/05/ipod-mobile-phones-for-japan.html

This was later picked up in a comical article by BusinessWeek, who
wrote that according to former (!) Apple executives, Apple would never
partner with a "smallfry" as SoftBank - as I pointed out in our blog:
http://eurotechnology.com/blog/2006/05/softbank-small-fry.html
actually the writer at BusinessWeek had overlooked that
SoftBank is almost twice as big as Apple Computer in terms of sales ...

Gerhard