(keitai-l) Re: iPhone comments

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 01/10/07
It may not be portable, but technically any Windows/Mac that has both 3G
data card and wifi can share the 3G internet connection, so it can do
what you depicted. I don't think there is anything illegal about this,
but you do need to pay lots of 3G data charges whoese rates are usually
more expensive than accessing the internet directly from the phone via
3G.

Pada Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:04:58 +0900
si Nick May <nick@kyushu.com> bilang: