(keitai-l) Re: 705NK

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 01/26/07
Hi

Thanks for this.

I have had some off list feedback and we have found that although
some files will unsis, some - reliably, on more than one system -
won't...

So I suspect that it may be some sis files (the ones that have failed
to date have been the ones targeting edition 3 phones...) and not
others.

eg the latest beta of FEXPLORER, and the  demo of Handyalarm (the
HandyAlarm_N70_N90_Demo.sis fails to unsis, at least one of the other
will unsis - but - alas - it is not for the N series....)

Best wishes

Nick

Eg -
Kyushu Fixers
Facilitation Support in Fukuoka, Kyushu and South West Japan
http://kyushu-fixers.com