(keitai-l) Re: e shaberi mail?

From: Michael Sydenham <msydenham_at_gmail.com>
Date: 02/14/07
I think there are some foreigners who watch the space very closely and are
involved very closely with Japanese users. It is those people whose opinions
can be relied upon. It's up to you to determine who those people are.
Sometimes this is very hard to do. From my personal experience, the best
ones are usually those who lay the lowest in the space.
Regards

Michael.