(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo XHTML/i-XHTML Support

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 08/14/07
Docomo's implementation of XHTML is next to useless:

1. Only CSS via individual element style attributes are supported
which means no external or header CSS and completely rubbishes the
central CSS tenet of separating style and content.
2.  Will not render XHTML (CSS) unless served application/xhtml+xml
content type but Docomo mobiles frequently supply the oh so
informative */* HTTP accept making automatic XHTML detection a messy
user agent affair.

More info can be found here:

http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/service/imode/make/content/xhtml/
index.html