(keitai-l) Re: deliver of Olympics related information

From: Olaf Dunn <odunn_at_volantis.com>
Date: 11/22/07
Hi,
In my opinion, I would recommend using the Mobile web, as Java fragmentation will increase development costs, and also introduce third party concerns (virus', Java Internet Settings, Security Warnings)
However, approaching the mobile web is also not easy, as the browser diversity is huge. But depending on the service you are looking to provide, and how "rich" you are expecting it to be, determines its complexities.
People have written whole books on the best ways to approach the mobile web, so I wont go into it here.
I hope this gives you a quick overview.

Olaf

Blog...
http://www.wirelessroundup.com