(keitai-l) Re: EMONSTER?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/26/08
On 2008-02-26 08:37 +0900 (Tue), Andrew Shuttleworth wrote:

> ..the sharp tongued Semmoto-san... said saifu keitai are a waste of
> time

Wow, that shows an amazing level of cluelessness.

BIC Camera gets a lot more of my business than Yodobashi does these days
mainly becuase I don't need to carry yet another point card; it sits
nicely inside my keitai's felica chip.

I far prefer to use cash for most monitary transactions, but even I've
given into the convenience of Felica for trains, and almost anybody who
puts anything in the Felica chip in my keitai that takes a card out of
my wallet is going to have my undying gratitude.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson       <cjs@starling-software.com>        +81 90 7737 2974