(keitai-l) Re: Ericsson's new phone - with colour display

From: Marc Printz <MPrintz_at_724.com>
Date: 03/22/01
Hi,

according to a news article I read somewhere and now probably
inaccurately remember: Nokia now delivers their new Symbian EPOC based
Communicator with 32MB Ram, 4096 colours, 'proper' keyboard, email, fax,
sms, http/html, wap/wml, word, spreadsheet, drawing capabilities.
Programmable of course as any EPOC machine (C++, Java, OPL). Being an
old Psion user, I would actually not mind to have one (not of much use
here in Japan though).

Not bad - just the size perhaps. And it is actually only for the
High-speed GSM (channel bundled) not even GPRS yet.

Regards
Marc