(keitai-l) Re: DoCoCaCoMoLa according to The Florentine (was Re: Re: Cmode experience)

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 09/11/01
I've checked faqs and news articles but no mention by coca-cola or docomo
to using cmode as a micropayment solution.

Seems silly, and more effort to use your phone to buy a coke. However, I
wouldn't mind ordering something on my imode, or on the internet for that
matter, and stepping outside to the coke machine to pay for it. - fits
nicely in a cash based society. But then they may cut docomo out of the
payment loop...

>Well, I think it was Machiavelli who said: you should
>want your adversaries to underestimate you.  Especially
>if you're known to be strong.
Sun Tzu has a similar quote, but i dont see any benefit in this case.
Taking the stronger immediate position in peoples minds seems to be their
purpose. Easier to defend an entrenched position.

David M.