(keitai-l) J-Phone and DDI business models

From: Dave <dmg_at_autotelic.com>
Date: 06/21/00
 > The business models of Docomo, DDI, and J-phone are not so
> different "now" - in
> the sense they all offer a pricing structure, contents, and a settlement
> system

I was wondering if maybe this concept could be expanded upon. How closely do
the J-Phone and DDI business models now resemble DoCoMo's? What are the key
differences?

Also, here's where I'm going to fess up to some ignorance, and look for
someone to clarify things for me.
DoCoMo offers I-Mode, using cHTML
J-Phone offers J-Sky Net(?), using WAP
IDO offers CDMAsomethingorother, using WAP?
DDI offers ?, using WAP?
Tuka offers ?, using WAP?
Any others?

Basically, can anyone line up the names of carriers with the Internet
services they provide?

Dave