(keitai-l) Re: Justin Chamberlain on i-mode

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 10/18/00
Mika Tuupola wrote:
>         "i-mode is a walled garden and not truly mobile Internet, which
>         restricts the development of creative new services.
They should wait for us to start Nooper.com and he will really
get a big red head. One more guy who will find a permanent
place in my collection of (in)famous quotes :)

Wap is also designed like the model Internet, it's great for totally
free services, but these are the services you can use only
for a limited time, because we all know that free services
don't last very long...

Seems that I have my cynic day today,

Juergen
--