(keitai-l) Re: number of WAP pages

From: Tony Chan <tonyc_at_telecomasia.net>
Date: 11/02/00
Hi all,

I spoke to the CEO of the WAP Forum, Scott Goldman, yesterday and he
told me about a survey by an American company, Pinpoint (they do a WAP
search engine), that found there are now about 10,000 WAP sites out
there now with 4 million (yes, 4 million) individual pages on the Web.
Can anyone confirm? refute?

DoCoMo, as many has noted, has about 20,000 sites for i-mode including
the unofficial sites, does anyone know the number of sites for KDDI's
WAP service?

Thanks,
Tony

Note: I write for a magazine and I want to use the information gathered
on this particular thread, so if you don't want to be quoted, please specified.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: tonyc.vcf
-- Desc: Card for Tony Chan