(keitai-l) Re: popular i-mode sites subsidized by advertisin g..

From: Markus Jokinen <markus.jokinen_at_ioboxgroup.com>
Date: 11/21/00
The point is that you can not pay for services and have adds at the same
time because Docomo does not allow advertising in official imode sites.

The second point is that unofficial sites do not have access to billing.
Therefore their only revenue source is advertising which is currently
getting very organized when advertizing agencies start selling banner space
on portals.

Markus Jokinen
New Innovations Team
Terra Mobile (Telefonica & Terra-Lycos company)