(keitai-l) Re: popular i-mode sites subsidized by advertising..

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 11/21/00
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Markus Jokinen wrote:

> Docomo does NOT allow ANY advertising in official imode sites. Therefore

	I believe this is not the case. Quote from:

	http://www.nikkeibp.asiabiztech.com/wcs/leaf?CID=onair/asabt/intvw/106222

	".... The i-mode service had banned its registered Web sites from
	displaying advertisements, but it  lifted the ban in June 2000.
	NTT DoCoMo declared that i-mode has entered the second
        stage of evolution in terms of services. ..."

	I believe these "registered web sites" mean official i-mode sites.
	Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/