(keitai-l) Re: Female reception was: Re: D2 COMMUNICATIONS

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/17/00
> Juergen Specht wrote:
>
> > I see 7. Even if the application works great, somebody should
> > listen to an average girl and ask HOW she chooses a Lipstick.
> > It's first the feeling and consistense on her lips, how she decides
> > for it and the color is not as important. As long as you can not
> > simulate this with a computer, I suggest to sell your Ezface.com
> > shares soon.

Juergen:

I checked with my wife (who is Japanese - you met her briefly recently at
Shibuya-Starbucks...): her answer agrees with what you say plus a footnote:

(a) she selects lipsticks: according to (1) texture (2) color - in that order
(b) she thinks that most Japanese ladies are very brand conscious, i.e.
they will first select the brand and then select from among the different
lipsticks available within that brand according to (a1) and (a2).

So I guess someone needs to develop a
"brand-selective-lip-stick-texture-simulator"
for imode-phones. Maybe we should include that in the imode-faq's -
and of course apply for all the trademarks...

Gerhard
http://www.eurotechnology.com/
fasol@eurotechnology.com