(keitai-l) Re: i-appli tweaking

From: jason pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 02/07/02
Security, shemurity.  I just wanna load Canvases or Panels like I would
cHTML pages.  Besides, Zev says it can be done, so there.

On a related note, does anybody know the heap size allowed on the i-mode
phones?  In other words, if I download some resource from the server (image,
audio, whatever), how
much data can I transfer to the device before it blows a gasket?  What's the
current lowest common denominator?  Interesting concept - an i-appli that
contains just enough code to download the rest as it needs, sort of a
'bootstrappli' ;-)

--Jason