(keitai-l) Re: J-Phone models & Java

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 02/07/02
//    Is anybody trying to develop applets for J-Phone by using
//    Suns J2ME and
//    the API alone?

well theoretically it startsw with vanilla MIDP, so as long as you're not gung-ho for the new features (like 3d graphics) you can certainly start building stuff...

the new api will support multiple security models, but i think they're still planning to aggregate all 'katte' appli on the アプリ ゲット portal.

/dc

//    Hi All,
//
//    At the risk of repeating myself, we're still waiting for
//    J-Phone to
//    release a developers kit right?
//
//    That's the impression I get from the site, but I can't
//    help feeling I'm
//    missing something.
//
//    Is anybody trying to develop applets for J-Phone by using
//    Suns J2ME and
//    the API alone?
//
//    Thanks in advance
//
//    CHEERS> SAM
//
//    Gary James wrote:
//
//    >>Can you tell me what's the exact URL of the web site
//    that has the new JSCL
//    >>API?
//    >>
//    >
//    >http://www.dp.j-phone.com/frame_technical.html

//    >
//    >--
//    >Gary James
//    >Project Leader (Theta Team)
//    >Layer-8 Technologies, LINC Media Group
//    >
//    >
//    >This mail was sent to address gaijin@yha.att.ne.jp
//    >Need archives? How to unsubscribe?
//    http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/

//    >
//    >
//    >