(keitai-l) Re: i-appli tweaking

From: Michael Turner <leap_at_gol.com>
Date: 02/07/02
From: "jason pollard" <jasonpollard@yahoo.com>

> Security, shemurity.  I just wanna load Canvases or Panels like I would
> cHTML pages.  Besides, Zev says it can be done, so there.

I must be getting old.  I popped "iAppli" and "classLoader" into
Google, and got ... something I translated not so terribly long ago:

  http://www.idiom.com/~turner/JEvaHz/JEvaHz1339-1353.html

... in which it's implied that you CAN do this after all, but that
compression
will screw things up for you.  (But I'm probably wrong in that impression
as well.)  There's a caveat: "iAppli that rely on Class.forName will no
longer work correctly."  But I guess you don't really need forName
to call methods of a loaded class?

-michael turner
leap@gol.com