(keitai-l) Re: Ntt DoCoMo i-mode enters the italian market with Wind

From: Tom Hume <tom_at_futureplatforms.com>
Date: 06/24/03
At 23:33 23/06/2003 +0200, Cedric NICOLAS wrote:
>I won't detail here why, but if you want to target all
>WAP phones today with your content, it's so costly that as a CP you'll
>select the top selling 3 to 4 phones in your market to test your content.

Not true. There are strategies to address this problem. We run services for
T-Mobile which address 1600+ browser/gateway combinations.

>Your content may work on other phones, but quality will be poor. Why do you
>think Live! is running up to know on 4 phones only ?.

Vodafone live! runs on traditional WAP phones as well as the flagship
colour handsets. Obviously monochrome phones with smaller screens don't
support the VFL look and feel which is broadly advertised, but services are
available on them.

--
Future Platforms :: http://www.futureplatforms.com/
t +44 (0) 1273 718030 // m +44 (0) 7971 781422 // e tom@futureplatforms.com