(keitai-l) Re: New Topic: Response to VF Bashing (was RE: Re: VFX (was Re: Vappli))

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/16/05
I agree. Sometime ago a leading manager of one of the most
famous global companies in the mobile communication space
said in an interview something like:
" ... the last thing we need now is that people start deviating
from the standards, adding non-standard functions to mobile phones..."

I replied, that if Japanese carriers would act like this,
there would be no i-mode, no camera phones, no mobile music etc.

Gerhard

Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/blog/                 http://www.eurotechnology.com/