(keitai-l) Re: Brew vs. Java

From: Sam Joseph <gaijin_at_yha.att.ne.jp>
Date: 02/21/05
Hi Curt and all,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with running Java on
top of Brew?

I have found various references to the possibility online:

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=531591&messageID=3153282
http://www.devx.com/wireless/Article/11932
http://brewforums.qualcomm.com/showthread.php?s=db2000c1bb4ee9007345abe71215cf68&p=21468#post21468

With the last link suggesting that perhaps full distribution of "java
over brew" apps is still not a reality.
Anyone know more?  Actually gone through the process of getting java to
run on brew?  Found a way to distribute their app?

Many thanks in advance

CHEERS> SAM