(keitai-l) Re: japan device capabilities

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 11/02/05
On Oct 26, 2005, at 17:19, Andrea Trasatti wrote:

> The WURFL already supports a system called "WURFL patch" that lets you
> take the main XML and apply your own modifications. You might consider
> using WURFL+patch file or go on with your own database. This is up to
> you.
> If you are willing to share the information, please let me know when
> you'll do it, RSS or anything else is about the same. If you are going
> to do your own repository I will have to parse and "adapt it" anyway.

I think a WUFL patch would be a the best way to incorporate Japanese
mobile capabilities into WUFL and am prepared to lend a hand on this
front but what extra information are developers looking for?

It would be great if we could build a list of these before anyone
starts work on a patch? DC?

Cheers

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com | 34°40'n 135°30'e