(keitai-l) Re: ClassFormatError

From: Claus Hoefele <claus.hoefele_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/19/06
Some time ago, I posted my command line script to this list, see
http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/2004-08/0012.html. I can't
immediately spot a difference, but maybe it helps. I usually create my
applications with the UI tools of the emulator rather than directly on
the command line though.

Do you use floats/doubles in your class? Not allowed because DoJa 1.5
OE uses CLDC 1.0.

CU,
Claus