(keitai-l) Re: Opera Mini 3 is out

From: Claus Hoefele <claus.hoefele_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12/04/06
> Not all is that good though. I recently bought a new N73 only to find
> out it does not have the latest version of  browser.

Same problem here. On the N73, the S60 browser reloads a page every
time I use the back functionality. This not only costs time and money,
but also renders the browser useless for Bloglines. When I read a
story in one of my feeds and return to the Bloglines selection screen,
the S60 browser reloads the page and all my new stories are gone :-(

Anyway, now that Opera Mini has proper HTTPS support, there's zero
reason for me to use any other browser. I just wish Symbian had a way
to set Mini as the default browser.

Claus