(keitai-l) Re: ubiquitous communicators and i-mode

From: Mohit Sindhwani <mohits_at_onghu.com>
Date: 05/14/07
Hi Kapil,

I have not heard anything to do with the UC that seems to suggest that
it may support i-mode.  You may want to check with T-Engine Forum/
Personal Media Corporation/ UCT for more information about it.  As for
ported extensions, I am not sure if/ when they will be released.

Two implementations of J2ME are available to TEF members (maybe only A
Level, I'm not sure) right now.  I don't think other APIs have been
ported yet.

Cheers
Mohit.