(keitai-l) Re: The Death of the 503i

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 02/22/02
I guess that's why 6 of the top 10 sellers are 211 series (apart from the N503iS at #1 still). DoCoMo needs a lightweight i-appli phone if they want to keep the ARPU from tumbling.

http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/article/news_toppage/0,,8288,00.html

form factor is still #1 item when people choose a new phone, followed by email functionality. I desire the day when they'll have working samples at POS - choosing a phone by its case without checking the UI is like buying a PC based on the case color (maybe that's why Vaios sell so well...)

/dc