(keitai-l) Re: Trend to i-mode sites is decreasing!

From: Dai Griffiths <daigriffiths_at_eresmas.net>
Date: 09/10/01
Interesting to see these figures going up and down.
Who's doing the counting, and how are they going about it?

It would also be interesting to know how dynamic the
unofficial sites are.
Are they constantly appearing and disappearing, or once
they're up do they stay up?  If, like normal web pages,
all kinds of old stuff is still hanging around, it is
odd that the numbers would go down.

I would guess that many unofficial sites are very simple
personal pages, put up by non professionals.
Would you Japanese speakers agree?

Dai Griffiths

Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona